- 3 green peppers
- 3 red peppers
- 3 yellow peppers
- 3 tomatoes, chopped
- 2 medium onions
- 1 small bunch parsley, chopped
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 4 oz yellow semi-hard cheese (grated)
- 2 garlic cloves
- salt, pepper, to taste
- 1 small hot chili pepper
- 1 vegetable cube
- 1 cup ACAIA or Aeolian Olive extra virgin olive oil
- Carefully wash the peppers, remove seeds, and cut into medium-sized strips
- Chop the onions and sauté in half of the ACAIA or Aeolian Olive extra virgin olive oil
- When the onions begin to brown, add peppers and sauté until soft.
- Add the chopped tomatoes, garlic, parsley, vegetable cube, the remaining ACAIA or Aeolian Olive extra virgin olive oil, salt, pepper, hot chili pepper and simmer until all liquid has evaporated.
- Whisk together eggs, grated cheese, and parsley in a medium bowl.
- Pour over the pepper mixture, without stirring. Cover and cook until the eggs have set.