- 2 potatoes
- 2 medium zucchini
- 1 large stalk celery
- 1 large leek
- 2 large carrots
- 1 medium onion finely chopped
- 1 bunch parsley finely chopped
- 1 bunch dill finely chopped
- 1 tbs flour
- ½ cup ACAIA or Aeolian Olive extra virgin olive oil
- 1 vegetable cube
- juice of 1 lemon
- salt pepper to taste
- Wash and cut all vegetables, except the onion, into small pieces; cover with water in a saucepan and boil for approximately 20 minutes.
- Drain the vegetables, place in blender and chop finely, without mashing.
- In a large saucepan, heat up the ACAIA or Aeolian Olive extra virgin olive oil and sauté the onion.
- Add the flour to the onion and stir.
- Add the vegetables to the onion mixture, the vegetable cube, salt, pepper, and lemon juice.
- Let all the ingredients boil in the saucepan until the soup has thickened.
You may use any other vegetables of your choice.